Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fate of the Quantum Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7569)

NoraTFQRfan 05/30/01 10:59 PM

Re: Fate of the Quantum Ranger

They shouldn't kill Eric. I don't care what anyone says, TF was boring as heck before he showed up. He's the only interesting character on the show. No offense but the other Rangers are exactly like the ones before - no true depth or attitudes. Sure, Jen's trying to avenge Alex but how many times have we heard that line before.

PRTF wouldn't be the same without Eric and if they kill him at least have him go out with some divinity. Ransik or some other villain mastermind should take him out not a stupid, silly, weak cyclobot.

I want Eric to LIVE! If someone for TF reads this I hope you can make that happen.

Crimson Shadow Ranger 05/30/01 10:59 PM

I agree with Nora. If Eric goes, then the show may go spiraling. I mean the attitude, will be lost, and no one else can that off. If that would happen then depending on when he bites the dust then Alex may be give the chance to gain the QR powers, which wouldn't be cool at all.

Keep Eric alive and let the show go on as is. Don't alter history any more than it already has been.

NoraTFQRfan 05/30/01 10:59 PM

Thank you Crimson for agreeing with me. I don't think the Rangers themselves would be the same if they lost one of their own even if it's Eric and they don't particularily like him.

Think about what would happen to the Silver Guardians if their leader was killled. No one would want to join thus ending the whole conflict between the Rangers and the Guardians. Plus think about what Mr. Collins would do if his Ranger where killed. He'd managed to somehow make sure Wes was not put into any danger. He doesn't want his own son hurt; why else offer 4 complete strangers more money than you could imagine to join him?

Think about it ppl. If Eric dies the show loses!

Seabreeze2002 05/30/01 10:59 PM

I somewhere got the feeling that Alex comes to 2001 and kicks Eric's ass and that he becomes the Quantum ranger.

jenlovesalex 05/30/01 10:59 PM

Okay Eric may not be the most loveable character but he's okay he won't die.