Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Masters in the Final Fury (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7682)

Toxica 01/06/17 11:01 PM

Re: Masters in the Final Fury

I actually liked that. I like it when there is a lot of Rangers and allies.

Pink Alien Ranger 01/06/17 11:49 PM

That scene was pretty unintentionally funny. The costumes they used were bizarre. I am surprised they weren't Sentai Footage. Why did they go to the trouble to create something so ugly?

Ninja Storm Fan 01/07/17 12:38 PM

That whole final battle just copied Ninja Storm. Just like the whole season. Its a shame it never lived up to Ninja Storm. It had potential but they squandered it and became a lame knock off. The Animal Masters scene was just bizzare I can't even explain it.

Circuit 01/07/17 01:01 PM

I was fine with it. It made sense and we have seen worse special effects in Power Rangers. Its funny how it fit right in with the Sentai Footage, even thought it was original .

MattEmily 01/07/17 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Alien Ranger (Post 62553)
That scene was pretty unintentionally funny. The costumes they used were bizarre. I am surprised they weren't Sentai Footage. Why did they go to the trouble to create something so ugly?

those animal Master costumes were from Gekiranger we just didn't see any Gekiranger footage of them so it's likely just a case of the Power Rangers creew wanting to use something that they were paying for.

Maligore 01/07/17 09:22 PM

Not surprising because Disney was cheap just like Saban has always been

Diabolico Rising 01/07/17 09:26 PM

That must be why I thought it was Sentai Footage.

Goldar's Revenge 01/07/17 09:31 PM

I don't think it has anything to do with being cheap. They just utilized the suits they had n

MattEmily 01/07/17 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maligore (Post 62574)
Not surprising because Disney was cheap just like Saban has always been

what does that have to do with being cheap? those were the same suits that Toei used so they are not cheap. Do you seriously think Toei just gives them their suits to use free of charge?

Maligore 01/07/17 11:40 PM

They could have made better ones themselves but they were too cheap to do so as usual.