Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   "Ranger Black" should have been the ending of RPM (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6318)

No Green Spandex 02/05/15 11:29 AM

Re: "Ranger Black" should have been the ending of RPM

Sometimes what is painful to the audience makes for good drama. Having Dillion really be Venjix would be an awesome twist. Forcing he Rangers to fight their own friend would have been such good drama. I think they would have gotten away with it if the producers didn't change.

Lightspeed Zeo 02/05/15 11:54 AM

That would have been a crap ending. RPM was fine like it was. Well except for Gem and Gemma.

Disney Ranger 02/05/15 05:31 PM

I don't think this would have happened. Disney would never let it happen.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 02/05/15 05:35 PM

The ending would have been really stupid. Im so glad Lynn came into save RPM. Eddie just didnt get it. I would rather have Kalish than Eddie.

Zord Commander 02/07/15 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 51673)
I don't think this would have happened. Disney would never let it happen.

Disney didn't care. They were cancelling the show. They would have got away with it.

Turbo Guy 02/07/15 12:58 PM

They would care after the fact when all the parents would complain.

Zord Commander 02/07/15 12:59 PM

Only when it's trumped up by the media or especially bad. I doubt they would have been graphic and violated broadcast standards.

Space Nerd 02/07/15 01:00 PM

But they couldn't even kill Mack without bringing him back. And he was a robot.

Dino Charger 02/11/15 09:35 PM

That ending would have been stupid . "Danger and Destiny" was a fine finalie. "Ranger Black" would have been an abomination and ruined the franchise. That kinds of super tragic crap has no business in Power Rangers.

Sledge's Bounty 02/13/15 09:40 PM

They just couldn't end the show like that. It would have been a slap in the face to every PR fan. Especially since it was the last episode for all we knew. Dillion was a true Ranger and a true friend. Their is no way he would go bad. Not even if his memories were fake. His love for Summer was real and would have brought him back to the good side. As would his sibling love for his sister.