Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power Rangers is Not Going Animated (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2741)

masked rider fearon 06/21/08 09:37 PM

that's not a bad thing through

PRangerX 06/21/08 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red timeforce ranger (Post 31953)
pranime be re runs like nartuo , inyusta

PR anime isn't even going to happen.

masked rider fearon 06/21/08 09:48 PM

how do you know this or is that just speculation
hopefully this will happen one day,
maybe many years from now

LePage 06/21/08 10:00 PM

If their had been a animated series, what if they did what season three of Digimon did and say that the animated series was the "Real World" and the past sixteen season had just been a TV show?

masked rider fearon 06/21/08 10:08 PM

that could work,
it would be a bit strange and confusing
but yes it could work
maybe power rangers in the matrix sort of thing

Gage 06/22/08 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masked rider fearon (Post 31962)
how do you know this or is that just speculation
hopefully this will happen one day,
maybe many years from now

If you have time you should check out the 98 page Ranger Board thread "The Fate of Power Rangers and what you might be able to do to help!"

There is your good share of PR anime threads around where you don't get any official word, but do look at the thread I linked to you. A January thread here started by Poweranimals, indicates PR 2009 would be live action. As others mentioned the news was indeed "vague".

An animated Power Rangers series is a possibility and we're not saying it won't ever happen. There's always a chance, just not for 2009. No one can say for seasons beyond next year's... only when the time comes.

Hope that helped. :P

Edit: Originally said April thread, but it was January. :P

PRangerX 06/22/08 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gage (Post 31991)
If you have time you should check out the 98 page Ranger Board thread "The Fate of Power Rangers and what you might be able to do to help!"

There is your good share of PR anime threads around where you don't get any official word, but do look at the thread I linked to you. An April thread here started by Poweranimals, indicates PR 2009 would be live action. As others mentioned the news was indeed "vague".

An animated Power Rangers series is a possibility and we're not saying it won't ever happen. There's always a chance, just not for 2009. No one can say for seasons beyond next year's... only when the time comes.

Hope that helped. :P

Well put, thats exactly where things stand right now. I wasn't saying it could never happen. Just that the talk of it happening isn't there right now. I can't say whether it would be an option down the line. But like said above, we know live action will continue in 09.

Harlan Phoenix 06/22/08 11:35 AM

Why are people saying "anime" when it clearly wouldn't be one anyway?

Gage 06/22/08 01:19 PM

It's always a possibility even though I could never see Power Rangers be animated since it's always been live action. PRangerX created this thread to inform everyone that, even though for a while now, animated rumors have been debunked. No one has to think PR 2009 is going to be animated.

We should just treat it as a possibility for future seasons after 2009. Until that time comes nothing can be for certain. Perhaps one day we'll see an animated PR series, but not next season. ;)

red timeforce ranger 06/22/08 05:08 PM

pr anime team base on albegas footage - albegas got gorilla mecha