Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Movie Zedd (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7671)

MMPR Forever 01/02/17 05:24 PM

Re: Movie Zedd

Its too bad. The fun Lord Zedd might save this franchise, at least somewhat.

Eradicator 01/02/17 08:24 PM

A darker Zedd is very likely. He will probably be the source for most evil in the galaxy. I don't think he will answer to anyone like Dark Specter. Assuming the franchise goes several films. Its not a lock we will see Zedd if the first movie doesn't do well. I hope we do get to see him at some point.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 01/02/17 08:41 PM

Movie Zedd will be a lot more outwardly nefarious than TV Zedd. I wouldn't expect much wacky humor.

Summer Is Rich 01/02/17 09:02 PM

I think people need to realize this isn't going to be a copy of the original MMPR at all. Movies are different. Especially movies meant to cater to an older audience.

Crazy Ranger 01/09/17 10:12 PM

Zedd and Zordon will probably be former friends, before the later went bad.

Darth Malik 01/09/17 11:09 PM

He will be extremely dark. Beyond the impression tv Zedd left in "Mutiny".

Kameron Poe 01/10/17 12:59 PM

Given what they seem to be doing with Rita, I think Zedd will be much different than his tv show version..They turned an over the top villain like Rita into what we see in the PRM trailors..So think what they woukd do with Zedd in a possible sequel.

Samurai Forever 01/10/17 06:48 PM

I think he should be just slightly darker than he is on the show but nor that much different.

Astronema 01/11/17 07:19 PM

The darker route is probaboy the route they are going to go.

Lord Zedd 01/11/17 09:09 PM

Were only going to get vague mentions of him in the new movie. I don't.think we will learn that much about him until the sequel.