Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Kimberly as a mentor (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8566)

Doctor Dana 02/12/18 05:33 PM

Re: Kimberly as a mentor

Dana definitely deserves strong consideration.

Kat Oliver 02/12/18 05:33 PM

Kimberly was a terrible Pink Ranger. She was just too much of a valley girl. She came off as very superficial and didn't seem to have mjch characterizarion at all. She definitely isn't the best Pink Ranger. She is the worst imo.

No More Pink 02/12/18 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat Oliver (Post 74236)
Kimberly was a terrible Pink Ranger. She was just too much of a valley girl. She came off as very superficial and didn't seem to have much characterizarion at all. She definitely isn't the best Pink Ranger. She is the worst imo.

I agree, but I don't really like any Pink Rangers. Jen was good and shouldn't have been saddled with the awful color.

Sentai Snob 02/12/18 05:34 PM

Man I hope this doesn't turn into an Amy bash. She is my favorite pink ranger as well. Do I think she is the best? No. You can't compete with pinks like Jen and Dana who were older, had more training and more discipline. But I do think Kimberly was a great pink ranger, she showed her strength and importance to the team.

Now on the hotness scale, that always hard for me. I thought Kimberly had a more natural look compared to Katherine who seemed more glammed up especially in Zeo. Both are beautiful.

Sentai Snob 02/12/18 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPRpinkninja (Post 74228)
Man I hope this doesn't turn into an Amy bash. She is my favorite pink ranger as well. Do I think she is the best? No. You can't compete with pinks like Jen and Dana who were older, had more training and more discipline. But I do think Kimberly was a great pink ranger, she showed her strength and importance to the team.

Now on the hotness scale, that always hard for me. I thought Kimberly had a more natural look compared to Katherine who seemed more glammed up especially in Zeo. Both are beautiful.

Same here, I like both Kim and Kat though.

Turbo Guy 02/12/18 05:41 PM

I'm not gonna bash Kimberly but I like Cassie the best myself.

White Tiger Fan 02/12/18 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No More Pink (Post 74237)
I agree, but I don't really like any Pink Rangers. Jen was good and shouldn't have been saddled with the awful color.

So Taylor was a better character because she was a Yellow Ranger?

No More Pink 02/12/18 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan (Post 74239)
So Taylor was a better character because she was a Yellow Ranger?

No but Taylor had a much better Color.

KimandTommy 02/12/18 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No More Pink (Post 74240)
No but Taylor had a much better Color.

Sorry, but your just a Pink Ranger Hater. Pink is a wonderful color. And it pisses me off when crappy characters like Kat and Karone drag the color down.

Inner Senshi 02/12/18 05:48 PM

Stop fighting guys or people will be banned!