Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did Squatt cause Kimberly's bad day (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7876)

KimandTommy 05/25/17 11:39 AM

Did Squatt cause Kimberly's bad day

In " Calamity Kimberly" I was always confused as to whether Squat caused Kim to have bad luck or she just happened to have a bad day.

Gosei Gold 05/28/17 10:47 AM

Re: Did Squatt cause Kimberly's bad day

I think he did. Thats why he was near her window.

Green With Envy 05/28/17 10:58 AM

Squatt was spying on her and noticed she was having a bad day. Rita took advantage of Kim's misfortune like she always seemed to do when Rangers were having a hard time on their own.

MattEmily 05/28/17 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green With Envy (Post 66244)
Squatt was spying on her and noticed she was having a bad day. Rita took advantage of Kim's misfortune like she always seemed to do when Rangers were having a hard time on their own.

I completely agree with this granted she started having a bad day regardless BUT I think Squatt coming to Earth is what caused an earthquake that resulted in her (Kimberly's) mirror breaking.

Green With Envy 05/29/17 12:03 PM

Thats possible. I still don't think he put a bad luck spell on her or anything.

Eradicator 05/29/17 12:13 PM

I think the Earthquake was just a coincidence like the whole bad day. Squatt was only spying on Kim to find a weakness for Rita to exploit. The bad day was the obvious answer.

Bandora's Ghost 05/29/17 06:08 PM

She was just having a bad day that Rita decided to make worse.

Hailey Ziktor 05/29/17 08:08 PM

If they had that kind of power all the Rangers would have had bad days all the time.

MattEmily 05/30/17 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eradicator (Post 66258)
I think the Earthquake was just a coincidence like the whole bad day. Squatt was only spying on Kim to find a weakness for Rita to exploit. The bad day was the obvious answer.

not likely since it was later stated that earthquakes don't happen in Angel Grove.

PRangerX 06/03/17 12:21 PM

I thought Squatt was going to cause her bad day at first. But it turned out that she waa really just having a bad day. The Earthquake could have been causes by Squatt.