Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Doug Sloan returns to Rangerboard (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6660)

PRangerX 04/12/15 10:48 PM

Doug Sloan returns to Rangerboard

Doug Sloan has returned to Rangerboard, known as Dino Dude.

http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=173423

Spike Hart 04/13/15 10:30 AM

Re: Doug Sloan returns to Rangerboard

Thats pretty cool that cast and crew post at pr boards. Doug seems like a nice guy.

Kelly Power 04/13/15 10:31 AM

Ninja Storm is one of my favorite seasons. Doug is most undoubtly a huge reason why.

Captain Codfish 04/13/15 10:32 AM

I'm more of a Judd Lynn fan. But Doug is still good in his own right. Nice of him to stop by again .

Massive Ego 04/13/15 10:37 AM

Too bad Ninja Storm and DinoThunder both sucked. But I won't hold that personally against the guy. As the number 1 PR fan I have to set an example and not be so petty. Plus I am sure he is a niche guy and Disney should get a lot of the blame anyway. Plus Doug was a part of good seasons like MMPR and Zeo.

MMPR Forever 04/13/15 10:39 AM

Doug was an awesome part of MMPR behind the scenes. Its good to have our " Uncle Steve" around for again.

Kimberly Hart 04/13/15 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 54183)
Too bad Ninja Storm and DinoThunder both sucked. But I won't hold that personally against the guy. As the number 1 PR fan I have to set an example and not be so petty. Plus I am sure he is a niche guy and Disney should get a lot of the blame anyway. Plus Doug was a part of good seasons like MMPR and Zeo.

Ninja Storm made PR fun again. I liked it a lot. It was funny and still had good action.

A Gia To Remember 04/13/15 06:09 PM

How can anyone not like Ninja storm or DinoThunder ...Some of the best PR there is.

Captain Codfish 04/13/15 06:12 PM

I tend to like the more serious seasons. But those two seasons hold up pretty well in hindsight.

Massive Ego 04/13/15 06:14 PM

I want to watch Power Rangers not a bad parody of it. Sorry my thoughts on the matter won't ever change. I wish all the best to Sloan although.