Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   MMPR Remastered " Day of the Dumpster" Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6083)

PRangerX 01/03/10 11:35 PM

MMPR Remastered " Day of the Dumpster" Discussion

It was fun to see MMPR again. Its nice to go back to the PR basics. There is a lot I think producers of any future PR can learn from MMPR. "Day of the Dumbster" is a simple premiere that introduces us to the MMPR characters. We don't get much of the Ranger's lives as school yet. But more of that is to come later. Still the teens come off as relatable to kids. The Zord battle lacks a climax. But it was fun hearing the MMPR song roaring again.

Unfortunatly, they added all these new distracting graphics. The graphics would be torable if it weren't for the text that popped up during the putty battles. Its going to be annoying if this keeps up through the rest of MMPR 2.0. Thankfully it doesn't happen through every battle so far. Still I'd much rather just see MMPR aired unaltered. Besides doctoring up the video ( I think the picture quality did seem better, of course that could be because I watched MMPR via encode last year).

DownloadTVShows 01/21/10 11:36 PM

Re: MMPR Remastered " Day of the Dumpster" Discussion

Here is a lot I think producers of any future PR can learn from MMPR.. "Day of the Dumpster" is a simple premiere that introduces us to the MMPR characters. They don't get much of the Ranger's lives as school yet. But more of that is to come later. Still the teens come off as relatable to children. The Zord battle lacks a climax. But it was fun hearing the MMPR song roaring again.

Unfortunatly, they added all these new distracting graphics. The graphics would be torable if it weren't for the text that popped up during the putty battles. Its going to be annoying if this keeps up through the rest of MMPR 2.0. Thankfully it doesn't happen through every battle so far. Still I'd much see MMPR aired unaltered. Besides doctoring up the video ( I think the picture quality did seem better, of work that could be because I watched MMPR by encode last year).