Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Sporix Unleashed Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9145)

Mesagog Lives 02/28/21 10:06 PM

Re: Sporix Unleashed Episode Discussion

I did think it was odd that they thought the people were going to take their word for it in their civilian forms. They know the Park Ranger already distrusted the Yellow Ranger.

I like that we are getting the villains slowly building a lair and small army. I am interesting to see what Void Knight is creating.

Its funny that they put up the Dinohenge defences now. Shouldn't they have done that 65 million years ago?

PRangerX 02/28/21 10:09 PM

Its possible the defenses were up and just happened to go down around the time of the premiere. Thats why Void Knight was able to sense the energy at that time. Perhaps Ollie's mom did as well. But that just might be a stretch. But at the same time its the best explanation I can come up with.

Dustin Dude 03/01/21 10:32 AM

I like Warden Garcia. His pessimistic snark amuses me.

JungleFury Cat 08/28/21 04:30 PM

I don't like their deceptive fictitious timeline(saying "millions of years" when it should be thousands), but other than that this episode was okay for me.
Ollie leaving his mom alone in a place where she was not allowed to be was bad, but I've seen worse. I didn't find anything funny, but didn't mind the introduction of J-borg at all. Originally, I wasn't expecting J-borg to be in another episode.