Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   strongest megazord (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1637)

Zeo Red 10/16/01 05:58 PM

strongest megazord

wich is the strongest?????

astromegazord 10/16/01 06:49 PM

seeing as you didn't put the one I would vote for, I'll post it. The Astro Megazord

GoldRangerPower 10/16/01 11:51 PM

Any ultrazord.

Midnight Phoenixx 10/20/01 01:57 AM

There probably is a common ground on which all the megazords are at about the same level of strength.

GymboyMatt 10/20/01 10:10 PM

Subject?

Actually, the zords get stronger each time. Say, the rangers had to have the dinozords upgraded to thunderzords because they weren't strong enough. ANd the the thunderzords were obviously not strong enough because they got destroyed, but Rito couldn't destroy the ninjazords. I don't know about the realationships between say, the astromegaship and the time force zords (I forgot the name), because they were fought at different imes and weren't upgrades or anything. Do you all know what I mean?

MiChaos 10/21/01 04:19 PM

Re: Subject?

I agree completely. You can say, for example, the Omega Megazord was stronger than the Lightspeed but you can't compare it to the Time Force Megazord, and for that fact, can't really compare the Time Shadow Megazord with the Quantasaurus Megazord or even the Time Force Megazord - i guess they're kinda about the same strength?!?

The last Ultrazord (whoever mentioned that) was the Zeo Ultrazord.

Astromegazord, wasn't the Mega Voyager more powerful than the Astro Megazord?

astromegazord 10/21/01 05:32 PM

Re: Subject?

It may have been, but the Mega Voyager was destroyed, the Astro Megazord wasn't, until the LG Rangers just decided to let it blow up.

Jason38UK 10/21/01 06:15 PM

Q-Rex was as mentioned in the show "the most powerful Megazord ever created by Time Force".

IMO Astromegazord was probably more powerful then the Mega Voyager based on how it wasn't destroyed in Space and still managed to beat up Trakeena a bit when they finally found the Megalaser button in ep44 of Lost Galaxy. It even saved the Galaxy Megazord in the fight with Pyscho Pink in one of the many US zord footage scenes that Lost Galaxy had.

astromegazord 10/21/01 06:27 PM

exactly. The Astro Megazord kicked many an ass!

MiChaos 10/28/01 10:25 AM

Times like this I wish I'd seen half of Lost Galaxy - lovely GMTV and CITV!