Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Episode Name? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2093)

Lilley 11/24/06 02:45 PM

Episode Name?

Alright this is complicated, I need to know the name of the episode where the most teams of Power Rangers were shown in a single episode...

I know there is a episode called Forever Red, But thats not the one im looking for... Can anyone tell me what it was?

jpwagner5 11/24/06 03:16 PM

forever red is when (obevsiouly) all the red rangers from teams past came back to defeat the physico rangers from using lord zeds big dragon zord to kill everything

jpwagner5 11/24/06 11:11 PM

yea the physco rangers sent by the machine empire. dumbass. chill the hell out her and myself are new here for fucks sake cut us some slack.

jpwagner5 11/25/06 10:43 AM

then what would u call them all great and knowing douche-bag

PRangerX 11/26/06 12:55 AM

In Forever Red, the Rangers fought the Machine Empire Generals. Not the Physcos.

I am not sure , Lilly. Are you talking about "Legacy of Power".?Thats the episode in dinothunder that was a a clipshow about all the past Ranger teams. Thats the only thing I can think of .

Come on Virginian, these guys are new. We don't have to bite their heads off.

Kari 11/28/06 07:14 PM

Yeah Legacy of Power shows basically everything :)

Gee, you know I would like to come to a PR forum where the people were a bit decent

SkataPunkA7X 12/03/06 12:20 PM

Yeah, Kari, I'd like to think that somewhere out there, there's a board that is all nice and whatnot, but there really isn't. On almost any PR board, if you post shit, you're going to get shit given to you.

PRangerX 12/03/06 01:20 PM

Internet Fandoms seem to be like that a lot. But it is especially so in ours. Now constructive critism can be good. But we should try to be reasonable and not go overboard. But at the end of the day its best to not take it personally. Since its just a message board. Nothing anyone says really matters in the grand scheme of things.

tommyisahottie 02/15/07 11:04 PM

there is one in dino thunder where ninja storm came in too.... um it's called... thunder storm 1&2 and then in spd they had it when the dino rangers came from the past... its called.... history i think... but those are the others i can think of...

tommyisahottie 03/02/07 06:42 PM

oooo also i think theres two in spd besides history theres one more... i think its called wormwhole or somethin like that..