Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   What happened to Alpha 5? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4451)

mbozzo 05/11/12 01:09 PM

What happened to Alpha 5?

Edited in by MattEmily due to this being the top post in the thread: I was just wondering what everyone thinks of what happened to Alpha 5 so you can use this thread to discuss this discussion due to the original thread currently being damaged. Now I'll let you read mbozzo's post which is down below and completely unbolded so you know whether it's my text or mbozzo's text.

Alpha Five seem to be an old robot by the time of the first Power Rangers group. He may have been dismantled and downloaded into an new Alpha body. :(

MattEmily 05/11/12 01:43 PM

Re: What happened to Alpha 5?

There are 2 sides to it, whether he's still around or whether he got destroyed.

Now keep in mind that Amit Bhaumik, the writer of "Forever Red" had created Alpha 7 due to his own belief that he felt that Alpha 5 had been destroyed in Dark Specter's attack on Eltar which of course resulted in the kidnapping/capturing of Zordon.

crimsonfireranger 08/03/12 12:04 AM

I think he got upgraded to alpha 7 because somehow he knows Tommy

MattEmily 08/03/12 01:53 PM

Not likely. All Alpha robots have always been created by King Lexian and it's been shown that a lot of them keep the same memories as the others.