Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Jarrod was a tool (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6276)

Inner Senshi 01/10/15 09:22 PM

Jarrod was a tool

I don't buy Jarrod's nice guy act in the end. He did some pretty evil things. It was dumb for the Rangers to just accept him back. I don't by that Dai Shi was fully controlling him. Jarrod just knew he was in over his head in the end and couldn't get out until Casey bailed him out. He only helped the rangers because he wanted to make sure he wasn't punished. That and he wanted to impress Camille.

Captain Codfish 01/11/15 01:22 PM

Re: Jarrod was a tool

I think aspects of Jarrod's personality diffinitly effected his time as Dai Shi. But I think Dai Shi was in control. Jarrod was however responsible for freeing Dai Shi and clearly had a bad attitude.But he did make up for in the end when he helped the Rangers. I think his guilt and changed personality in the end was genuine. Casey saw the potential in him to be good.

Kilobyte 01/12/15 09:18 PM

Jarrod was the best character in Jungle Fury. He was muti layered and had his character arch nicely finished in the end. He almost was the Sixth Ranger. Too bad we couldn't get more with Casey and Jarrod fighting side by side.

No Green Spandex 01/12/15 09:22 PM

I'm glad they didn't continue Casey and Jarrod beyond JF. Jarrod was fine but he would have become a Tommy. Tommy is the only Ranger that I think of when I think tool and Power Rangers.

Todd Oliver 01/12/15 09:23 PM

You seem to not like JDF very much.

Good to be back btw. With all the board trouble a week ago.

No Green Spandex 01/12/15 09:25 PM

Actually, I have nothing against JDF. I don't know him personally. I just don't think Tommy is a good character past season 1.

Todd Oliver 01/12/15 09:27 PM

Tommy is just one of my favs like I said hen I joined up. So Jarrod becoming a Tommy in his own right would be cool to me.

Inner Senshi 01/12/15 09:29 PM

Will you guys please not hijack my thread? Please stay on topic.

PRangerX 01/12/15 09:36 PM

Actually topic drift is allowed on this board. Especially when the topic flows out from another topic naturally. I am sure no one is trying to hijacm you're thread.

Kilobyte 01/12/15 09:37 PM

Phew I thought this was gonna be a strict board. I hate boards with no topic drift. No offense Inner. You're topic is fine.