Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did Wes and Eric get to keep their morphers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6596)

Chef Mia 03/18/15 08:10 PM

Why did Wes and Eric get to keep their morphers

The Red Time Force and Quantom morphers are from the future. Yet Time Force let Wes and Eric keep them. There is no way that didn't infulence hisotry.

MattEmily 03/18/15 08:15 PM

Re: Why did Wes and Eric get to keep their morphers

I completely agree with you but technically their actions had already influenced the future timeline especially with Mr. Collins surviving Ransik's attack and Wes no longer acting as the head of Bio Lab so it didn't really matter with what happened in the past anymore since the future was already changing.

Green Alien Ranger 03/20/15 11:34 AM

Maybe they were supposed to keep them? Biolabs being responsible for SPD and later Time Force itself.

Destiny Defeated 03/20/15 11:37 AM

Alex must have saw all potential outcomes and deemed that the morphers should stay with them. Perhaps Wes and Eric hid them once the retired. However SPD had already reversed engineered one for Mr. Tate's team.

Delta Black 03/20/15 11:43 AM

I think they kept them for the team up and "Forever Red"' Alex knew those events were coming. Afterwards Time Force retrieved the morphers.

Trini Kwan 03/20/15 12:37 PM

no, they kept the morphers to protect the city if needed on their own while part of the silver guardians.

MattEmily 03/20/15 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta Black (Post 53668)
I think they kept them for the team up and "Forever Red"' Alex knew those events were coming. Afterwards Time Force retrieved the morphers.

don't forget about the Legendary Battle although there was nothing legendary about it.

Delta Black 03/20/15 04:40 PM

Almost forgot. Its possible that the morphers were returned to them by the other TF Rangers.

Trini Kwan 03/20/15 09:24 PM

no they never took theirs after the final battle if you re-watch the 3 part finale.

Delta Black 03/20/15 11:29 PM

Yeah I meant that Time Force recovered the morphers after FR not at the end of time force.