Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Go-Buster Theory (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6694)

Wolf Warrior 04/27/15 04:27 PM

Go-Buster Theory

Now, this is just a theory. I suspect that saban may use the Go-Buster suits for Dino Charge's super mode.

Go-Buster Upgrade
- Tyler (Red)
- Koda (Blue)
- Shelby (Yellow)

MattEmily 04/27/15 04:43 PM

Re: Go-Buster Theory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf Warrior (Post 54469)
Now, this is just a theory. I suspect that saban may use the Go-Buster suits for Dino Charge's super mode.

Go-Buster Upgrade
- Tyler (Red)
- Koda (Blue)
- Shelby (Yellow)

I don't see that happening. It's a nice idea but the Supercharge season is just going to be more of the same Sentai footage just them using the Carnival Mode.

We may see Go-Buster stuff at some point but how is the question.

Sentai Master 04/28/15 12:18 AM

Maybe they will adapt Go-buster next season. I would love to see it. They probably just wanted a dinosuar season for this year.

VR Master 04/28/15 12:20 AM

Megaforce was a special circumstance. There will be no dramatic power switches. We are getting a lot of extra Rangers in Super Charge. So there will be plenty to look forward to. Hard to believe thats not until 2016.

Inner Senshi 04/28/15 12:22 AM

I think they will get board with the current footage and decide to go with Go-Buster powers in Super Charge. Sledge is an original villain anyway . Plus they can still use the Dino Zords with editing.

MattEmily 04/28/15 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Master (Post 54482)
Maybe they will adapt Go-buster next season. I would love to see it. They probably just wanted a dinosuar season for this year.

I do believe they will adapt it but I don't believe it will be anything major and I do believe that it won't be done as a power-up for the current team.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VR Master (Post 54483)
Megaforce was a special circumstance. There will be no dramatic power switches. We are getting a lot of extra Rangers in Super Charge. So there will be plenty to look forward to. Hard to believe thats not until 2016.

exactly. Megaforce was a special circumstance with them using Gokaiger as a power-up since they wanted to use the anniversary elements for their own anniversary season. Go-Busters will probably be used but it's doubtful we'll see them as a power-up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Senshi (Post 54484)
I think they will get board with the current footage and decide to go with Go-Buster powers in Super Charge. Sledge is an original villain anyway . Plus they can still use the Dino Zords with editing.

I agree but I disagree with them using Go-Busters as power-ups. I don't see that happening again.

Sentai Is Forever 04/28/15 11:25 AM

It sucks that Go-Busters won't make it to the US. I wish they didn't skip a sentai.

MattEmily 10/17/16 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever (Post 54493)
It sucks that Go-Busters won't make it to the US. I wish they didn't skip a sentai.

we can blame that on Disney (for cancelling the show originally) and on Nickelodeon due to their ridiculous episode limits.