Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Psycho Rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7901)

Mini Man 06/08/06 06:24 AM

Psycho Rangers

Was there a particular reason that there was no original psycho silver as one of the psycho rangers. I know Zhane actually dressed up in a suit to trick the psychos but what about psycho silver being a real psycho ranger. I personally think it should of happened.

Post your thoughts and comments here.

MagiCrimson 06/09/06 06:24 AM

Re: Psycho Rangers

Well the pshyco ranger's came before Zhane right? Or no, I was still little then ( I was like 6 I still had my MMPR red mask )

Mini Man 06/09/06 06:24 AM

As far as I am aware Zhane came before the Physo Rangers.

Tazz Davis 06/09/06 06:24 AM

yes the silver ranger did come before the physo rangers...and super sentai did the disquise thing and saban followed suit. the silver phyco was only a disquise and nothing more in both japan and the USA....this accourding to reliable unnamed sorce.

MagiCrimson 06/09/06 06:24 AM

Okay I think I can clear this up now, in MegaRanger the silver ranger only showed up when he needed to be there. Meaning that there wouldn't have been a pshyco for him because one he had office work, (he was a scientist for something to that effect) and two............................dang I forgot.

Mini Man 06/09/06 06:24 AM

That's probably the reason yeah. I would of loved to have known how Zhane made the suit though. Just possibly a slight background behind it.

MattEmily 12/04/17 06:25 PM

The Psycho Rangers didn't come before the Silver Ranger in fact Zhane was already in active duty by the time the Psychos were created so I don't know why there wasn't a Psycho Silver my guess is because Dark Specter didn't have enough power to create 6 Psycho Rangers.

Porto 12/04/17 07:08 PM

i always wondered this myself. But Matt's reason makes sense.

Original Power Rangers 12/04/17 08:10 PM

They should have done original footage with Psycho Silver.

Wesley Smallings 12/04/17 08:48 PM

I would have liked having a Psycho Silver . I also would have liked Psycho Red to come back and kick Wes' butt in Time Force.