View Single Post
Old 05/29/14, 08:14 PM   #5
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers coming to the movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
My main feeling with it is I'm not at all entirely happy about it because it's going to be a reboot. Doesn't Hollywood have enough of those already?

that does sound like an interesting idea.

That's what I would do as well but with some liberties. Like for example I would still have Rita kidnap Tommy and cast an evil spell over him but as a kind of twist I would change things so that while Tommy is still adopted, he is actually an alien that was born from Goldar and Scorpina... and yes, I would have Goldar and Scorpina as a married couple.

I just wonder how they would do the zords though... since I don't want to see CGI for Tyrannosaurus Dinozord, Dragonzord, Megazord or Megadragonzord, don't like how that looks. Toei's attempt at it with using CGI to put Tyrannosaurus in a battle is awful.

1)That sounds cool.

2)I hear you if I could I would want to do puppets, and guys in suits too. Though nowadays even cheapo movies use CGI I do think that Dinobots from the new Transformers movie, and Godzilla from the Garth Ennis movie look cool maybe they'll do something like that.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote