Thread: Is Lothor Dead?
View Single Post
Old 12/13/14, 10:10 PM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Is Lothor Dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
Lothor was put in a glass containment jar.

Mesogog's Island Fortress collapses.

The chances of a glass containment jar surviving are about as likely as a snow ball's chance in Satan's home.
Yes the containment jar was glass and it likely was destroyed once the island fortress was destroyed but keep in mind that if Lothor was destroyed then he would have went back to the Abyss and therefore he would have been able to escape again just like he did before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry.lemmyslandforum View Post
Didn't Mesogog once say to Tommy "That depends on who the good guys are" when Tommy mentioned that the good guys always win?

Does Mesogog think he's good? He even believes that what he's doing is right. No other villain is like that and know that they are evil except for maybe Ransik who also believes what he's doing is justified.
I don't know if he believes that he's good but I do believe that he believes that he is justified in his actions of returning the world to the age of the dinosaurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprentice Talker View Post
No. Lothor regenerated in DT.
They're aware of that, they're referring to Mesogog imprisoning Lothor inside one of his containment jars DURING Dino Thunder and then the island fortress was destroyed by Hayley which likely would have destroyed the jar and therefore Lothor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
I remember on Rangerboard Latham Gaines the actor who played Messogog/Mercer said that Lothar's jar was made into a lamp that sits by his pool table.

I know he was joking but that's probably the most likely answer for all we know.
yea I'm sure he was joking even though I'm not even sure if I remember that post of his or not but I don't believe it's the most likely answer since I can't really see how a containment jar can survive such a powerful explosion especially since it was shown that you can break the jars without a problem as if they were likely made of glass and they probably were made of glass.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote