View Single Post
Old 02/09/15, 06:27 PM   #65
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Final Thoughts

Today's episode was pretty good.

I liked Fistbot, and his powers, as well as how Ryan defeated him

Though I do wonder if they should have used Drillbot from Virtual V6 in this episode since it was about Grimlord drilling to the center of the Earth.

And Virtual V6 was about a bike engine but had a drill themed monster, and I remember Spielban having an episode with a bike themed monster that wasn't used at all in VR Troopers.

That and JB, and Kaitlin didn't get to do much besides fight Skugs, and Air Fighters.

I did like the part where for JB transforming they used an actual clip of Spielban transforming, and if you look hard enough when Ryan fights Fistbot the first time you can see one of Metalder's human friends.

Which reminds me of something I might of forgot to mention back in The Dojo Plot where there was also a brief part when JB, and Kaitlin fight Skugs, and you can briefly see Diana transforming as a teleportation effect for Kaitlin.

There was a part in the Metalder episode where he fought S, and K but since it was just Metalder punching them, and only lasted a second they took it out.

Tune in next time everyone for more Magic Happy VR Troopers Reviews.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote