View Single Post
Old 02/10/15, 06:22 PM   #68
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Final Thoughts

Today's episode was all right

I liked the idea of Grimlord stealing the brain of military genius as well as Ivar's mutiny.

I liked Snowbot though I do wish maybe they should have used him in The Dojo Plot going back to the idea that Grimlord's plan was to freeze the city with his weather device.

What's odd is usually I don't like it when the show doesn't use something from the metal hero shows but this time I have the opposite problem.

Since while I liked the fight with Ivar I felt they could have saved it for a later episode preferably one in the final season that served as the final episode for Ivar.

Especially since they cut out the sword fight they used in Save The Trees, and the part where Spielban used Arc Edge to destroy Death Zero.

And I think they could have easily replaced it with Ryan fighting a random Metalder monster.

They also cut out a part with the Grand Nazca's robot form, and the parts where Helen was in armor but they got cut due that stuff being saved for season two, and because most of the parts with Helen were just her, and Diana getting fired at by Snowbot's Japanese counterpart, and some Air Fighters.

I did like seeing the blink, and you'll miss it parts like
Spielban, and Diana's civilian modes when JB, and Kaitlin are trying to dodge Snowbot's flamethrower.

Or the two Kaitlin's when JB uses Vortex Command, and Ryan uses the freeze ray.

Tune in next time everyone for more brain stealing Magic Happy VR Troopers Reviews.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote