View Single Post
Old 02/11/15, 10:47 PM   #71
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Final Thoughts

Today's episode was pretty good I actually liked the idea of Grimlord using Kaitlin's own fears against her.

I'm kind of tempted to think that since all of Kaitlin's nightmares are about her, and her friends being ambushed by Skugs maybe it was a reference to Kaitlin's Front Page since that episode had her get defeated by Skugs, and she, and her friends were almost blown up because of it .

I did like the part in her first nightmare where everyone including Ryan, JB, and Percy turned out to be Skugs since that probably would be freaky to find out everyone you knew was a mutant robot from cyberspace.

I do wish that they used actual clips of Kaitlin being attacked from Grimlord's mutants in the nightmare at the lab, and actually helping JB fight them when the Professor restores her confidence.

Though I also blame Spielban for that since it's not like Diana Lady ever actually destroyed any monsters.

I'll also add that nothing from the Metalder episode or Spielban episode was skipped save for a Skug battle that was already used in Digging for Fire.

Tune in next time everyone for more Magic Happy VR Troopers Reviews.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote