View Single Post
Old 02/13/08, 10:39 PM   #5
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
Come on, if America ever did approach this, you know it would be marketed for kids, and openly embracing that culture just isn't a step we're ready to take.
Not my problem. If someone was to do this not a single penny of mine they would have unless they were completely faithful to the franchise.

Quote:
Besides, movie adaptations ALWAYS make changes, mostly for the sake of time.
Not changes, compromises. Compromises are for the weak.

Quote:
Making them family would both embrace what the dub already provided and give them an instant bond that wouldn't require as much nurturing.
Anyone who wants to embrace that god awful dub needs to have the dvd collection of the dub shoved up their ass.

Quote:
Spidey got organic webbing
Spidey had in the comics as well.

Biological/Organic Webbing Generation: After the "Disassembled" saga, Spider-Man, as stated below in the Webshooters section, was also gifted with the ability to organically produce his own silk webbing from glands within his forearms, limited by his body's health and nutrition. These organic webs have many of the same properties as Spider-Man's artificial webbing, though they require a week to decay rather than decomposing within two hours. Thanks to its similar properties, it appears Spider-Man can utilize his organic webbing in any way he could with his artificial webbing. The silk is released through a spinneret near each wrist containing a central web spigot orifice used for web-slinging and drag lines, supplemented by several radial minor spigots for other types of webs connected to specialized glands.

Quote:
Juggernaut was mutant instead of mystical
I didn't watch. Don't care.

Quote:
Piccolo Daimaou kills Goku's grandpa instead of his own Oozaru form. Change is inevitable for the sake of expansion.
Never heard of them, don't care.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote