Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests > Zabitan's Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03/23/15, 07:33 PM   #11
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Well hello there everybody welcome to another Magic Happy VR Troopers Review, and first things first for the next few weeks my schedule is going to be weird since not only is this the end of Season One but when I start Season Two there's a lot of multi parter episodes.

And they all come out at weird points in the show that make it hard to fit them into my regular five episodes a week schedule, and get them done in one week.

So my solution is that I will do both parts of Rise of The Red Python, and my overall thoughts on Season One as a whole.

Then I'll take the rest of the week off, and the next week off.

Then when I get back I'll do the first three episodes of Season Two as their own week.

After that I'll have a regular week again to talk about Quest for Power but then the week after that will only have four episodes followed by a special two day week for Kaitlin Through the Looking Glass.

Then another four day week, and finally my schedule will go back to normal for the remainder of Season Two until maybe the final two episodes.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
episode discussion, vr troopers