Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/08/11, 10:03 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Which villains did you like better?

This isn't really about a specific villain that you liked. I am asking about comparing the season 1 and season 2 villains. Since we saw a change of bases and henchman for season 2. As well as a change in Grimlord's appearance.

Season 1's villains were mainly base off of Japanese Footage. The footage was old and made them look more primitive then the season 2 villains. Season 2 had an American made base and orginal villains. Grimlord's news suit was orginal.

Even with that, I always felt that the season 1 base seemed more menacing. Grimlord seemed to have a bigger Army at that point. And his season 1 form was more massive. It seemed more scary. His base was darker and more menacing. I guess you could say that most of Grimlord's army was destoryed at the beginning of season 2. Which is why he may seem to not have as much in season 2. Of course the real reason is that the second base was orginal and not from footage. So they had budget restrictions. The second base probably did look more pleasing. Still I think I like the season 1 villains better.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/11, 10:10 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

That's a good question on one hand I like Grimlord's season 2 form better because I thought he looked like Freddy Kruger as opposed to season 1 where he just looked like an old man.

On the other hand I liked the season 1 MOTDs better because I thought they looked like what I thought mutants, and robots would look like in real life.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/20/14, 09:30 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Which villains did you like better?

I've always been more of a fan of the Season 1 villains. I wasn't too crazy about the ones in Season 2 except for Oraclon.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply